April 24, 2014

My Birthday {Reflection}

As I look back at these past few years...I have seen growth. As my birthday was yesterday, I decided to reflect about how this past year (specifically) has grown me!


*******************************************


  1. My relationship with Christ has grown tremendously. As many of you know, I was baptized in February. This was a huge step in my spiritual journey, and I have also been more attentive to how to strengthen my relationship with God. Click here to read my testimony!
  2. My friends and relationships with others have grown this year. This past year, I have been learning what a true friend. I have been learning this not only for myself, but also for other people. In seventh grade, I didn't always have the best choice of friends, but this year I have been making better decisions. This year I have also branched out besides my close friends to make new friends.
  3. Trying new things is another thing I have started to do this past year. As you know, I started track. This has made a lot of new, great relationships with people. I also took Composition (it wasn't really my choice, but I guess I could have dropped it), which has forced me to become more confident in sharing my writing with a class of people. 
In a wrap-up, in the course of this past year, I have grown tremendously, and I give God all the credit. I am extremely to see what he is going to do in the next few years of my life!

1 comment:

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥