break for me is in 1.5 days. 4 finals to go.
So, I thought I would take a break from the studying I should be doing to tell you about some of the goals I want to create for myself.
With approximately 420 hours of free time, I want to make some goals for myself, otherwise I will waste a lot of precious time.
So here goes it ya'll.
1. Go ice skating with friends. I want to do this sooo incredibly bad. Going ice skating is so incredibly fun, especially when you are with friends. Something about doing it in the Christmas time is literally just gleeful and just very festive. It. just. it's. awesome. ya'll.
2. Create homemade gifts. This year, I want to make sure I have really good and intentional gifts. I have been busy with studying and other things, so I want to be intentional in the 10 days until Christmas to finish up all of my Christmas "shopping".
3. Watch a Christmas movie. I rarely get around to watching movies, either because I have other things to do or I just don't have time. This year, whether it is with friends, by myself or with my family, I want to watch at least once Christmas movie.
4. Decorate my room. I want to put some Christmas lights up in my room and make it just feel very cheerful and Christmasy.
5. Walk around the mall. I think anything is more fun during Christmas time, especially walking around and shopping. Even if I'm not actually buying anything for myself, walking around the mall, doing Christmas shopping, it is a lot more enjoyable during the holiday season.
6. Host or go to a Christmas party. Yes, I'm going to a youth group party for Christmas, but I really want to go/have another one besides that. A New Years Eve party, a holiday party, whatever it is. I need to party. Finals have gotten to me and I need a reward to look forward to.
7. Bake goodies. This holiday season, I want to bake at least ONE Christmas goodie. Who doesn't love food and sweets?
8. Spend time with those I love. Above all else, I want to be able to say that I was able to spend nearly every moment of my break with those I love. Even if it's not everyday, I do want to make sure not more than a few days go by without spending time with a friend.
9. Read more from God's word. I want to be intentional and use this time to spend more time in God's word. I want to pursue Him and prepare myself mentally for the new semester that will start (but we won't think about that part of it quite yet).
what do you want to accomplish this holiday season?
p.s. if you are ever interested in reading a devotional written by myself, please click here to check out my new devotional page! This page won't be updated everyday, but I will try to update it every couple of days with new content.
p.s. if you are ever interested in reading a devotional written by myself, please click here to check out my new devotional page! This page won't be updated everyday, but I will try to update it every couple of days with new content.

These goals are fabulous! Handmade gifts are seriously the best.:)
ReplyDeleteThank you :) aren't they great?
DeleteGreat post! My family and I just watched Irving Berlin's White Christmas movie. It was really good! I absolutely love classic Christmas movies! Great goals:)
ReplyDeleteSo excited about your devotional page!<3
-Clara
Oh I've never heard of that movie before! I'm glad you're excited about it, I am too! :) thanks for reading!
DeleteYour goals are reasonable and really nice. I'm glad that you're putting time for yourself during the holidays, because sometimes they will rush by without anyone spending time for what they want to do.
ReplyDelete