I got my first job.
Only a little bit of a big deal. To read more about my job at a daycare, click here!
Went on an entire extended family vacation.
We only go on these whole family vacations including my cousins and grandparents every eight years or so. Going to the mountains over spring break the year before my older cousin graduated from high school was truly a blessing.
I got my drivers license.
This was also a big deal because now I'm able to drive to school and just get to places easier.
I was inducted into the National Honors Society.
Working hard at school is something that means a lot to me, and so this was truly an honor.
I went on my first college visits.
It's a little exciting and a little nerve racking as the day of graduation is getting closer. I visited a total of three colleges this year and I think I've started to find a major that I'm interested in: Professional Writing and Informational Design.
I found Victory this year.
I found victory over a bondage of sin that I had been struggling with in 2015. It doesn't mean I didn't mess up a few times or that I was freed from all temptations.
But God has done an amazing work in giving me strength me the strength to find victory this year.
What huge events happened this year in your life?

Wow, such exciting things :D Thanks for sharing about all that! 2016 was a good year for me as well. Can't wait to see where you'll be in 2017!
ReplyDeleteSounds like such an exciting year!!!
ReplyDelete2016 sounds like an awesome year!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful 2016. Here's to an even better 2017! :)
ReplyDeleteExtended family vacations are great. I am glad you had a wonderful year and found your calling with victory!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!
This is all so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post! Congrats about the Honors Society! That is amazing! Happy New Year, Lauren!<3
ReplyDelete