December 30, 2016

free 2017 pdf + best of 2016

Click here to print or download a free printable for creating your 2017 goals! With four aesthetically developed pages, this pdf will sure motivate you to start making some goals for 2017! 


Also, I thought I would share with you the top 3 posts on Victory over the past year below! (Click on the images to go to the post!)

#1 if I'm honest

This post was my most popular, with over 170 views.
Really in a nutshell, this post is the story of the purpose of my blog as a whole and my entire journey to finding victory over sins that I have been struggling with over the past year or two.


#2 the double standard: why it frustrates me 

This post was another popular one, with about 120 views.
This is something I'm quite passionate about because it also has to do with the issues I struggle with. 
The sexual issues that women struggle with are not considered as "bad" and only guys are supposed to struggle with these things. 
That's why it's so hard for young girls who start to have a temptation or issue with this because they don't know what to do or where to turn.
There's nobody voicing out: this is a temptation but this is wrong. And girls, this is how we deal with it.
I hope to continue to become more of this voice. 

#3 thoughts on homosexuality issues 
This post is pretty self explanatory, as it just states my opinions on something that is so prominent in our society today.
We as Christians are looked upon as judgmental because of the views we have. And often times, we are too judgmental, because homosexuality, although it is a serious sin, it is no worse than the sins that we commit ourselves. Please check this out if you're looking for a way to kindly deal with this issue in our society! Also, fun fact, this post was apparently so impactful that I lost two followers over it...but gained two more!



Thank you for reading my blog over the past year. You will never know how much all of your comments and views have continued to spur me on to pursue my passion for writing and a passion to help girls who have struggled with sins similar to mine.
YOU ARE ALL AWESOME.




Which of the previous posts was your favorite? What were some of your favorite topics to blog about in 2016?

14 comments:

  1. I love the PDF for goals of 2017! I have enjoyed reading your blog this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all three of those posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you for reading. You're the best ❤️

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed your posts this year! Your double standard post was one of my favorites to read <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That was one of my favorite posts to write I recall, because I'm very passionate about the ideas that surround it.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing through this year, Lauren. I always appreciate your honest and heartfelt posts. Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for reading! I so appreciate it. Happy 2017!

      Delete
  5. I loved reading all of these posts, Lauren! Thank you so much for writing them. The one that stuck out the most to me was the one on the double standard. <3

    -autumn
    autumn's readings + writings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed writing that one because it's such a prominent issue in today's society. I appreciate you and all of the comments you always leave on my blog.

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year! I can't wait to read your most popular posts (especially the double standards one).
    Ranyel x
    www.nocaremoreflare.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate that you are willing to take the time to do that! I hope you'll still around and continue to read my blog :) I love having you here!

      Delete
  7. I loved your post on homosexuality, and all your posts in general. I haven't been very active on blogger lately, but I loved coming on here and reviewing all your wonderful writings again. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I'm glad you enjoyed that post because it's such a serious issue right now

      Delete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥