Maybe this comes as a surprise to you, or maybe not, but I have created a new blog that I will be posting on from on now! Switching over to an entire new account and starting from scratch is just what I felt inspired to do this week and I am extremely excited for this new professional platform I can share with you guys.
Also, I would love to refresh my fan base. I have a lot of what I would call "ghost" followers on my current blog which makes it a little dead as far as the follower count. Just starting over was what I felt would be a good next step.
Without further ado, please go check out my new blog, Lauren Elizabeth.
Please hit the follow button either on bloglovin or on normal google followers, and I will try to follow everyone on my new account as well!
You can choose to unfollow this blog and I will probably end up unfollowing people on this account as well, since it will end up being deleted at some point, but probably not until the new one is up and running for several months.
Please hit the follow button either on bloglovin or on normal google followers, and I will try to follow everyone on my new account as well!
You can choose to unfollow this blog and I will probably end up unfollowing people on this account as well, since it will end up being deleted at some point, but probably not until the new one is up and running for several months.
\THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME ON THIS NEW JOURNEY. I'M BEYOND EXCITED/
Aww, I'm so sad to see you go from this blog, but I can't wait to follow you on your new adventures!
ReplyDeletexoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs
Neat! I know the feeling of just wanting to start from scratch. :)
ReplyDeleteJazzy @ http://thrivinghope.blogspot.com
So exciting! Can't wait to follow!
ReplyDelete