March 14, 2016

to the boys that care

How I appreciate those guys who are respectful, loving and truly caring about you.
Who take the time to ask you about yourself.
Who reflect Christ in the way they interact with others.
The ones who take a moment to die to themselves and what they want so that others will benefit. 
I am so grateful for the ones who know what it truly means to be my friend. 
Even if that means dealing with my annoying comments.
I am grateful for the way their faith shines through and is an encouragement in the midst of this dark world.

Oh, how incredibly blessed I am to have three friends like this. 

Thank you, for being awesome. 
You are so appreciated. 

11 comments:

  1. This is so true and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSS. Im so so SO thankful for the guys in my life that are like that. I appreciate them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the pleasure of knowing a few guys like that. They truly are gifts of God.
    Lovely, as usual, Lauren:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN. I'm grateful that He has placed the guys in my life-- I don't know what I'd do without them!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! So true<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! We just moved this past summer, and I was so encouraged by the amount of teens in our new youth group that really have a heart for Christ :) There are several guys that really strive to be the godly man God wants them to be. It's really cool.
    Side note- did you take that picture?! It's really cool. (It also looks slightly like Lucas and Farkle from GMW lol)
    lovely post!

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely post and so true. Beautiful work, as always. <3

    Sophia xx | lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥