March 29, 2016

to the lily of my heart

Beautiful is an overused word. It can't even begin to describe all that you are.

The first thing that comes to my mind when people think of you? Well, I asked a few people.

Gets along with everyone.
Sweet.
Funny. 
Kind. 
Gorgeous.
Has an amazing voice. 
Sharer of a love for food. 
Has an uncanny ability to relate to others. 
Makes people feel individually special. 
So many unique interests and special qualities that make her amazing. 
Selfless. 

I don't want this post to be cliche in anyway, so I will try to explain in new words how amazing you are.
I guess I could say that it's too hard to put into words: but if I could it would go something like this:
There is just no combination of 26 letters that can accurately describe who you are and how much you meant to me.

What comes to my mind when I think of you? Well, I'm glad you asked.

Utterly selfless. 
The way that you give of yourself even when I don't deserve it: it is just something I am just in awe of.
The way you connect with others on such a personal level and you just aren't afraid to be real, that is one of the most beautiful things in the world.

The world needs more people like you. You are one of the most selfless, encouraging, beautiful and funny people in the entire world. I am so so incredibly thankful and it blows my mind every time I think of the way God brought us together. 
Sometimes I just cry at night because of the blessing that you are in my life, for all of the beautiful and godly aspects that make you so so amazing.

Seeing God working in your life is just amazing. You are one of the strongest people that I have ever met and I just admire your courageous fight. 

I just don't even know what else to say, because I guess I've realized, that I didn't know I could ever love a friend as much as I love you.
You have taught me what true love and friendship really mean and you make me a better person because of all of the honorable things you display.

Things I will always take away from you?

"Don't worry and give it over to God."
"God is so proud of you for the way you are seeking to please him".

But on a less serious note? You make my laugh and my time spent with you makes me a happier person. I appreciate all of the fun moments we have to look back on: including the awkward ones that we experienced with other people.

Thank you for being purely amazing and awesome...there are so many beautiful characteristics that make you such an indescribable person <3


other posts she has been mentioned in:
my heart yearns, dear them, talk with me, we're making time, these are a few of my favorite things, Being who we are meant to be, Paradise, and Finding Audrey 

6 comments:

  1. Aren't best friends so incredible? I'm really glad that you have someone this fabulous in your life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW CRYING BEST FRIENDS ARE JUST THE BEST <3333
    ugh this touched my heart. you have got some kind of a way with words, lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely...just lovely.

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. :)

    The blonde in the picture looks sooo much like someone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! And much like Maggie, the blonde looks a lot like a girl in my church hehe :) Have a beautiful day!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first off this is gorgeous.
    second of all, i'm sorry about the mix up with the unfollowing of blogs xD i have refollowed and i hope you accept my appology.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥