August 19, 2016

7 songs to start your school year right



// It Is What It Is by Lecrae (4:05)
Need a little dance break? This song is perfect and it's kinda relatable. Homework, it is what it is.


// Closer-The Chainsmokers (4:04)
This song just has a happy vibe to it, like let's pretend it's still summer for four minutes of our lives.


// He Will Hold Me Fast-Keith & Kristyn Getty (5:16)
Even though it's hard to get through life and school sometimes, on a serious note, Jesus IS the only one that can hold us fast through all of lives struggles.


// King of Love-I Am They (4:19)
His goodness faileth never. Just a good worship song to listen to start out your day thinking about the only thing that truly matters the most.


// Boldly I Approach (Art of Celebration)-Rend Collective (6:02)
Once again, this is a great song to get your mind focused and it really makes you think how much we have in Christ: the ability to approach HIS throne.


// This Is What You Came For-Calvin Harris (ft. Rihanna) (3:42)
If you feel like being a diva, listen to this song. Spunk. Girl Power. Reward yo self after completing those ten pages of math homework.


// River of Tears-Alessia Cara (4:14)
Oh maybe that boy broke your heart today. Or you just can't write that paper. Take a minute and drown in your sorrows along with Alessia. Ya'll aren't so different anyways.



Now, go. Go jam out to some of these new tunes and some 'ol favorites.

15 comments:

  1. RIVER OF TEARS!! GAH...I'm gonna go cry now<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. YES. I will go jam out these right away. <3

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great songs!! Thanks for sharing. <3

    Sophia xx
    A Lantern In Her Hand
    The Inkpot Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to go listen to all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you don't get to all of them, be sure to listen to King of Love!

      Delete
  5. Need to listen to these! Like right NOW. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely listen to King of Love if you have time!

      Delete
  6. awesome playlist :) I like that its all diverse and not the same type of music. good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm hoping that in some way, it will relate and entertain a larger group of people and music tastes :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the recommendations! I will be checking these out. :) All the best with your school year too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll go check these out! :)

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am beginning to think about what songs I want for my playlist on the way to school. Those early-morning-half-asleep bus journeys are pretty miserable without music! Will definitely give these a go :)

    Lauren ♥ | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥