February 11, 2015

3 Music Playlists

If you're a big music person like me, this post is definitely for you. Sometimes I'm looking for music that I'm familiar with the artist or have at least heard of them before.  
I am going to be posting 3 different playlists, one for exercising (getting your blood flowing!) one for falling asleep too, and a worship playlist. Each playlist should last you about 20-30 minutes. Next to each song I will put some basic information, such as what album it came from and how long the song is. 
I hope you'll find these helpful! 

Exercise Playlist
  • Good Morning by Mandisa (3:23) from the album What If We Were Real 
  • Classic by MKTO (2:53) from the album MKTO
  • 22 by Taylor Swift (3:52) from the album Red
  • Move by Mercy Me (2:57) from the album The Generous Mr. Lovewell 
  • Day One by Matthew West (3:34) which is a single 
  • Nuthin by Lecrae (4:10) from the album Real Talk 

Falling Asleep Playlist
  • Grace by Laura Story (4:35) from about three albums 
  • Lovely by Sara Haze (3:38) from the album My Personal Sky 
  • Perfect Peace by Laura Story (3:48) from the album Great God Who Saves 
  • When a Heart Breaks by Ben Rector (4:17) from the album Into The Morning 
  • Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (4:42) from the album X 
  • Making Money by Ben Rector (3:20) from the album The Walking in Between

Worship Playlist 
  • There is Nothing by Laura Story (3:52) from the album Great God Who Saves
  • 10000 Reasons by Matt Redman (4:20) from the album 10,000 Reasons
  • I Can Just be Me by Laura Story (3:36) from two albums 
  • Overwhelmed by Big Daddy Weave (5:29) from the album Love Come to Life
  • Who Am I by Casting Crowns (5:35) from the album Casting Crowns 

Come back later this week for a special Valentine's Day post 

9 comments:

  1. I love these playlists. :)

    Greater by MercyMe is a great worship song as well. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlists! I love these songs. :)

    XxGraceAnne http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome songs! Thanks for putting these playlists together. ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic and 22 are on my dancing list. :) I'm going to have a go on the other songs on your playlist!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I have a 30 dollar gift card for iTunes left over from Christmas and I have no idea what to do with it! Great list I will have to look these up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I checked some of those out! I like totally LOVE Laura Story now!
      This was just what I needed!

      Delete
  6. I love the band Hillsong United for worship songs:) You have an awesome blog!

    ~Racic || Washed by the Water

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound like some awesome playlists! I'm totally checking them out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these, I like your taste in music!

    Claire
    http://brightandclearblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥