July 6, 2015

When You Love Someone

I love you with a love, that nobody else can understand. 
It's nearly too beautiful, to be put into words.
But I shall try, for it is beyond worth it.

To the moon and back, it's not far enough. 
Staying up late, talking about feelings, love, and life.
My heart racing, excited to meet you for dinner, to continue in our rants. 
And even though I'm younger, you still care.
I will never understand why you take the time to talk to me. 
I've never deserved you.

Ten years from now, we may be far away from each other.
God only knows where we will be. 
But I'll still remember the way you gushed over the little things.
The way you felt like you didn't deserve it. 
The soft smile on your lips, when talking about those you love. 
Your love for the boys you nanny.
The way you realize when enough is enough. 
If I ever lost you, a part of myself would die inside.
Babe, I love you 




p.s. thanks to Nicole over at Self Known for the new design <3 

9 comments:

  1. Your writing is beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the famous people award go check my blog arebel4everafter.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I adore this, darling. And I love your new design! It is so simple and lovely. ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. *deep breath* This is so pretty. Your words really sucked me in and I was in a different world for a couple seconds.

    Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Keep doing what you are so great at!

    <3
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goooooodnesss this is so, so lovely, Lauren <3 And I adore, the new design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS WRITING <3<3 lauren lauren lauren, this was perfect.
    thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that was just beautiful! <3 Wonderful writing! I also love your new design. :)

    -Christine from Everything is Blogsome

    ReplyDelete
  8. .....Oh my gosh. That was SO beautiful, Lauren. Like....wow. I can't put this into words.
    xoxo
    Grace Anne
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥