September 11, 2015

I will wait


Every time I think about it, it makes my heart stop.

I lose my breath.

I get an anxious feeling in my stomach, although I know there is no real reason to why I should be feeling this way, but I just can't help it.

It’s the way I feel when I think about you.

Your blue eyes and brown hair.

The way you smile when you’re playing with the littles.

Even though I’ve never met you, I admire so many things about you.

The mysterious look in your eyes and the way you are not afraid to be yourself.

Sometimes I get impatient, and I say,
Hurry, I wanna meet.

Then I remember the best things in life cannot be rushed.

I have to remember that people are oceans; you cannot tell who they are by the surface.


After all, it’s just time. 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lauren! ♥ I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, love this so much, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is precious. wow. and I actually needed this so bad. God is funny like that.
    thank you for the super sweet comment on my blog. you made me smile so big:) and I LOVE your blog! its adorable! I love your posts, honestly. Im giving you a follow. I cant wait to get to know you more :)

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most beautiful piece of writing I've read in a while. Strangely enough, I can 100% relate to this at the moment. XD
    Thank you for this!
    June ♥
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I have to remember that people are oceans; you cannot tell who they are by the surface."

    THIS WAS SUCH A PERFECT LINE. i love this entire piece so much. thank you of this <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This was amazing, Lauren.

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS!! Carry on doing amazing pieces like this!

    The Writer

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeees. Sometimes it's hard to remember things can't be rushed ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaaaayyy! I love this so much.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful writing yet again girl... <3

    ~megann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laur, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Thanks for writing it :)

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥