September 15, 2015

September Playlist


// Like the World is Going to End-Ben Rector (3:30) 
// All of the Stars-Ed Sheeran (3:57)
// Better Together-Fifth Harmony (3:14)
// Gone, Gone, Gone-Phillip Phillips (3:30)
// Art of Letting You go-Tori Kelly (3:36)
// O'Lord-Lauren Daigle (3:29)
// Stitches-Shawn Mendes (3:27)
// Praise Like Fireworks-Rend Collective (3:37)


What are some of your current favorite songs? 

14 comments:

  1. "It's just another night/ And I'm staring at the moon/ I saw a shooting star/ And I thought of you"

    THAT SONG IS LITERALLY THE BEST AHHHHH.

    Ed Sheeran music is just perfection in general though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just listened to All of the Stars. <3 one of my faves. Great playlist, deary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitches is just a stunning song, but Ed Sheeran's music = BRINGING ON THE TEARS = the definition of musical perfection. My mom freaks out whenever she sees a photo of him because she's like, "He's doesn't look anything like he sounds," but nether the less she'll still sing his songs. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, yes!! He doesn't look like such an amazing singer. His songs are da bomb though :)

      Delete
  4. By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Philip Philips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, September. Thanks for sharing a playlist! That Stitches song is so darn catchy. Like, overwhelmingly so. EGAD Hmm, I would say one of my favorite songs right now is "Thompson Square Park" by Mumford & Sons. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you looking for a new blog design? Well, look no more! At IzZ Designs we design all sorts of blogs! Just check it out, you might like what you see! At: http://izzdesigns.blogspot.com/

    -IzZ Designs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm taking this playlist with me on a long drive tomorrow, and I can't wait. Thanks for sharing!! Oh and Gone, gone, gone is just perfection like what yes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this playlist - wonderful songs:))

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥