April 15, 2016

april playlist



// Car Radio-Twenty One Pilots (4:49)
// O Come to the Altar-Elevation Worship (5:50)
// Never Forget You-MNEK and Zara Larsson (3:33) 
// Never Enough-One Direction (3:33)
// Even Unto Death-Audrey Assaud (4:38)
// Seventeen-Alessia Cara (3:32) 
// Over And Over Again-Nathan Sykes (4:07)
// Ever Be-Bethel Music (5:22)




What are you currently listening to? 

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love playlists. Lately I've been listening to Maybe from Next to Normal, Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran, and Skinny Love by Birdy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. twenty one pilots <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAR RADIO IS MY FAVE OH MY GOSH. my mom asked me to change it the other day claiming it wasn't "singing" hurumph.

    obviously, i have been listening to TOP, and also Halsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this playlist! I love Car Radio by 21 Pilots! I also really enjoy Ride:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't actually listened to many of these, but I will have to check them out! I've been in the mood for some new music in my life. Even some 1D...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh Twenty One Pilots! I bumped into them in the Philippines when they were performing, but that was back before I knew who they are (now that I do, I'm crying). But lately, I've been listening to a lot of Walk the Moon and Sheppard because I like some of their lesser known music. And, of course, I'm listening to Hamilton.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Augh Alessia Cara and Zara Larsson. Yaaas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TWENTY ONE PILOTS!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to their concert in St. Paul on July 29th and I just. Can't. Wait! Oh my gosh, they're amazing! Do you like their other songs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been listening to a lot of Panic! At The Disco lately, as well as Sheppard, and Abba. (I have an extremely wide spread taste in music, as you can tell. xD)

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥