Umm, okay, this year is officially going by way too fast. I love April because spring is finally showing itself, my birthday occurs during this month and spring break takes up an entire week of the month. Because of the business that occurs during April, I will be making goals that are very much attainable, but not as challenging as they usually are.
March Goals
1. Read 2 books.
Yeah this didn't happen either because the second book I chose wasn't really a novel type of book like I was hoping, it was more of a Bible study. And frankly, I felt too lazy to find a different book to read. So yes, I didn't complete this one.
I finally completed this goal! It was easier I think because it has been fairly warm and I could walk outside more frequently.
So I really did complete this goal because I currently have an application I am filling out for a job and I am really hoping they will follow up with an interview.
This happened and I will be posting it on the 6th.
5. Hit 100 Followers.
Okay so this didn't happen...in fact, I lost followers...gained more...loss more. ugh, so frustrating haha
This happened! I sent one to Maddie, my youth pastor's wife, my cousin and Lily!
April Goals
1. Read a book.
By the time I get back from spring break and fall back into normal routine, 10 days of April will already be gone...so granted I have only twenty days, this is is an attainable goal.
2. Hit 100 Followers
Since this didn't happen last month, I am going to really push on to make this happen during mah birthday month!
3. Memorize Scripture
Since this didn't happen last month, I am going to really push on to make this happen during mah birthday month!
3. Memorize Scripture
This month I want to get back into the habit of memorizing scripture and I want to memorize two verses. Still figuring out what verses specifically.
4. Turn another year older and celebrate it well
This is pretty self explanatory, but I want to make this a good birthday that I will treasure when I look back on it.
5. Successfully get through my first interview
This is pretty self explanatory, but I want to make this a good birthday that I will treasure when I look back on it.
5. Successfully get through my first interview
I've submitted my application for a job, so it is my goal this month to do well on an interview!
6. Write 700 word story.
This time, I want to see if I can write a story with a longer plot line. Upping the word count this month!
This time, I want to see if I can write a story with a longer plot line. Upping the word count this month!
What do you want to make happen in April?

Nice job with filling all those goals!! :0
ReplyDeleteAlso, i tagged you for the Text Tag. :)
Thanks Ava! Also thanks for thinking of me for the tag, I don't usually do them but I'll check it out!
DeleteNice job with your goals! You have 99 followers now though so you're very very very close to 100.
ReplyDeleteI know I can't believe it, when I wrote these goals I was at like 96 and that was only a few days ago!
DeleteHappy Early Birthday!!!! Gosh, I feel you on the follower struggle..I went through the same strange up and down thing this month...
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I know...it's annoying lol
DeleteOh I know the year is going by so fast...its April already... wha?? Thats exciting! I'm turning 16 this year as well, in June! Happy early birthday, Lauren!<3
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to read your story!<3<3<3
Thank you :) I'm so glad you're excited, that makes me happy!!
DeleteLAUREN. happy early birthday! 16 is a good age -- it's only been a month since i've turned 16, but it has already been full of laughter and exhaustion. 16 still holds adventure and hope and the biggest change in my life yet, but God has me and this is the part where i trust him with my eyes on Him and the world ahead. i hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeletecamp nanowrimo (national novel writing month) is in april and so my goal is to complete 30,000 words which is 1000 words a day. my novel is coming along splendidly and i just have to write about 400 words today and then there's tomorrow! good luck on your story this month and i cannot wait until the 6th to read your short story.
http://ponderousthoughtsairiefeelings.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-text-tag.html
ReplyDeleteI tagged you for the text tag, if you want to do it!
April is my birthday month too! Happy birthday:)
WAHOOOO!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why i'm so excited that you got your exercise goal fulfilled because i don't always (actually i NEVER) keep mine HAHA. So yeah, you did great girl! <3 Also, i'm so stoked that you're so close to 100 followers!!!!!!!! You're so close! Keep going xx
(p.s. happy early birthday heeheehee xx)
OHMYGOODNESS MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS MONTH TOO!!!!!!! Mine's the 23rd :))
ReplyDeleteSO IS MINE SO WEIRD
DeleteWAIT WUT JUST SEEN THIS COMMENT THIS IS INSANITY! WOW. #birthdaytwins HEY, WELL, 100% GUARANTEE I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR BIRTHDAY! *laughing emojis*
DeleteHappy April birthday! Congratulations on hitting most of your goals. You have exactly 99 right now, which I just find looks even cooler than 100 haha. Good luck in all your April goals!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE ALMOST AT 100 FOLLOWERS EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat's so awesome that you finished all your march goals. good job on exercising once a week! i should start trying to do that :))
You got most of those goals! I met my book goal of finishing a book that's been on my shelf for a loooong time. But go for these next goals! I too want to read a book (hopefully two) and memorize more scripture. I memorized a lot of scripture last month, but the past two weeks have been harder.
ReplyDeleteAnd prayers going your way concerning that interview!