Have you ever been in a play? What was your part? I have been in a play before when I was pretty little and I didn't really play that big of a part, I think I played a Baal Priestess.
Sea, country or city? Okay this question is actually really difficult because there is aspects of each one that I enjoy. So I would say the one probably most livable for me would be the sea. It almost has a mix between nature and the presence of people at the same time.
-Latest you've ever slept? 10:30 am? For some reason my sleep schedule gets messed up super easily and so I don't like staying up extremely late and therefore I don't sleep in that late.
-Favorite outfit? I really like this outfit with leggings that I wear, a long cardigan with a long black shirt underneath it. But I will absolutely always go for jeans and my high tops.
-What are you thinking about most often right now? I've recently been thinking a lot about a sermon I heard yesterday at Church and the way it applies to my life and also the wonderful friends that I have and some awesome memories we made last night.
-If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would probably make my hair naturally so it is really pretty and doesn't need any work or completely clear/not dry skin.
-What are five things you like about yourself? Apparently I have 1) good cheekbones, 2) good eyes, 3) I actually like my shortness (5'2 ya'll) 4) my ability to do well in school and 5) my writing ability.
-Favorite place to travel? I love visiting the mountains and the beach. I think it is more about who I'm traveling with than where I'm going...because I could be going to Hawaii by myself and it wouldn't be as fun as going to Chicago with my friends.
-Best day ever? Gee, there are a lot of childhood memories that were just so perfect and flawless in innocence, but the best day I've had recently was probably a day that I spent with some friends and just the bond we have. The friends God has given me are such a huge part of my life and I treasure the moments I have with them; especially with those that are graduating soon.
What do you want to go to college to become? I really don't know yet but I do have a passion for writing, just not sure if I could incorporate that into something for a career.
Do you have any pets? nada mascotas en mi casa
Do you have any pets? nada mascotas en mi casa
What's your favorite candle scent? I really love these little candles from Target, they smell SO good. Well...it's not a specific scent but it is a brand I guess. They're so cute too XD (And $3, can't beat that!)
One of your blogger friends that you feel like you have the most in common with? I would definitely say that Mary Shelley and I have the most in common! Our love for mountains, food...christy miller, ben rector, and I've never even met her!
The wisest thing someone has ever said to you? I've had some really wise things said to me by some of my friends that I really look up to and respect. But I think it would probably be advice that was given to me by someone who has taken the older brother figure in my life. "Marriage is supposed to be a reflection of God's love for us, so any love we receive or give to another is undeserved". Personally I think that really puts into perspective what marriage is all about: it's about finding another that you can serve Christ together passionately. True love is definitely not just all hugs and kisses and I guess even though I've known that for a long time, I'm still discovering it.
Who would you run away with? Probably one of my best friends or a few of them! But honestly I can't imagine running away from home because my family understands me so well.
Why do you believe Christ is real? I believe Christ is real because in His word, he says that he is the only true God. But how do we know this? Because his work is evident in so many people's lives. He has worked in mine and in so many of those I have come into contact with. He is a living and true God, and his unconditional love that was not based on anything we do is something that is life changing, and is not evident in any other false religions.
Are you scared of the people at Chipotle who only want to help you find the perfect burrito? (also tell me about the perfect burrito)
Why do you believe Christ is real? I believe Christ is real because in His word, he says that he is the only true God. But how do we know this? Because his work is evident in so many people's lives. He has worked in mine and in so many of those I have come into contact with. He is a living and true God, and his unconditional love that was not based on anything we do is something that is life changing, and is not evident in any other false religions.
Are you scared of the people at Chipotle who only want to help you find the perfect burrito? (also tell me about the perfect burrito)
Hahahaha, I'm sad to say I've never eaten there before. But I just appreciate this question so much!!
How did you meet your best friends? Have you known them for a long time?
Aww, I love this question. So my cousin is one of my best friends and her and I have grown up together, and I feel like she is one of the people that understands me the most. My other best friend I met in 2014 and she is one of the best things that has ever happened to me: she always points me back to Christ in EVERYTHING. Her brother and his best friend are also some of the people that mean the most to me because of the way they have reached out to me and shown me what true friendship and godly love looks like, and I would say I have gotten to know them more in the past year or so. They are true representations of selfless people. I'm also growing really really close to another girl that I just met this year and she is one of the sweetest people ever and her desire to please God is so encouraging.
But isn't it weird how the people we knew and called our best friends in middle school are often not the same as those we call our best friends in high school? I have such godly people as my best friends now, unlike when I was in middle school. But I also realize that in the coming years with some of my best friends graduating, I will have other people placed into my life. It's a weird cycle of growing up that I am discovering. God places people in our lives for just the right amount of time that he wants them there for, but it is hard to think that those that mean so much to us now may not be our bestest friend in twenty years.
But isn't it weird how the people we knew and called our best friends in middle school are often not the same as those we call our best friends in high school? I have such godly people as my best friends now, unlike when I was in middle school. But I also realize that in the coming years with some of my best friends graduating, I will have other people placed into my life. It's a weird cycle of growing up that I am discovering. God places people in our lives for just the right amount of time that he wants them there for, but it is hard to think that those that mean so much to us now may not be our bestest friend in twenty years.
When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried and why?
It was probably when I was with my squad if I'm honest because I'm trying to hold in my laughter and then my eyes start watering lol. And usually I laugh at things that aren't even that funny to other people...
Where is your favorite place to go where you live?
I love going to my church and to my best friend's house and then I also like the mall, it just has that cool atmosphere that is hard to explain.
It was probably when I was with my squad if I'm honest because I'm trying to hold in my laughter and then my eyes start watering lol. And usually I laugh at things that aren't even that funny to other people...
Where is your favorite place to go where you live?
I love going to my church and to my best friend's house and then I also like the mall, it just has that cool atmosphere that is hard to explain.
What song makes you feel really sad? What time of the day do you feel saddest?
I would say that one of the songs that has made me the most sad recently has been When We Were Young by Adele and Taylor Swift songs are often what I turn to when I'm sad to liken the mood. I'm usually the most upset right when I wake up or when I go to bed especially after a great day that I know will never happen again. (I'm the kind of person that just is sad that a moment won't happen again instead of thinking of it as a memory. I don't like letting go)
Barn or Mall? Mall for sure. Love love love clothes and coffee and ugh, so fun.
Top fiction/non fiction books for girls? -Favorite book? (Besides the Bible)
I would say that the Christy Miller series is a MUST read and I absolutely loved them. Personally the books I got the most spiritual benefits from though were from the same author's series that branched off of that one, the Katie Weldon series (Christy Miller's series). The author is Robin Jones Gunn and the series that branch off of Christy Miller are SO good as well.
I would also say that another must read is Simply Tuesday. It is encouragement for the heart, as we are often not content with the simple life that God often calls us to live. Those are just a few off the top of my head!
I would also say that another must read is Simply Tuesday. It is encouragement for the heart, as we are often not content with the simple life that God often calls us to live. Those are just a few off the top of my head!
Have you read the Harry Potter series?
What about Percy Jackson?
I haven't read either of those series.
Thank you so much for all of the questions...I LOVED answering them!
What about Percy Jackson?
I haven't read either of those series.
Thank you so much for all of the questions...I LOVED answering them!
(I'm the kind of person that just is sad that a moment won't happen again instead of thinking of it as a memory. I don't like letting go) >>>THIS IS ME! I am so happy there is someone else out there that does this! I am so sentimental about things like that and my whole family and most of my friends think I am completely insane for it, haha!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you can relate. For me, letting go of things is really hard and I am a person who becomes attached to people really easily.
DeleteFirst of all, I missed the boat on the questions and I'm SO SORRY I didn't ask you any :((( I loved all your answers -- this was super fun to read!! We literally have so much in common I can't even.
ReplyDeleteSecond of all, AAAAHHHHH I LITERALLY TEARED UP. You are SO SWEET, and I totally wish I could meet you, too!!! I saw ben rector on march 31st and it was SO FUN. His concerts are literally the best. And I just finished the married series and Christy and Todd NEVER fail to give me the feels!!! I think it's so cool how Robin Jones Gunn has taught me so much through fictional characters. It really makes me want to do the same thing someday, ya know?
ANYWAY. This post was awesome. Posts like these are always fun to read/write! Thanks for being so real with these questions!
MS
YOU WENT TO A BEN RECTOR CONCERT?! So JELLY!! anyways, I do agree, because Christy Miller has captured my heart, I still need to read the last two!
DeleteThis is was really fun to read! Awesome answers!
ReplyDeleteNabila // Hot Town Cool Girl
Thank you Nabila!!
DeleteThis is awesome!<3
ReplyDeleteAw thanks girl!
Deletethat was a bunch of fun :) i enjoyed getting to know you better!
ReplyDeletei would highly recommend the harry potter/percy jackson books if you are in to mythology/magic/adventure novels :) i do however realize that some parents don't allow their kids to read harry potter because of the magic ;)
anyways, have a lovely day dearie:)
m.
I'm actually not really into those types of books but I really feel like I should read at least one in my lifetime XD
DeleteI agree with everything you said about the courting/dating question! I don't even have anything to add. I just agree with it all! And all your questions were great! I also like how you answered the best friend question. It is sad to think that our friends now might not be our friends the rest of our lives. I love people, so especially thinking about he people I'm close to now becoming distant friends is really sad. But that's absolutely true - God puts people in our lives for the just the right amount of time. I enjoyed this post. :)
ReplyDeleteOh you worded it so perfectly :) thanks for sharing and I'm so glad we can relate! Thanks for reading and for your comments, they always make me smile :)
Delete<3
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun reading your answers, dear. it's always nice to learn more about blogger friends.
Ahh thanks so much for reading :)
DeleteThis post is perfection! Nice answers. <3
ReplyDeleteSophia xx | lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com
So cool! Never heard of the Christy Miller series. I might just have to check it out. Which one of the three girls in the pic is you (if you don't mind me asking, hope it doesn't sound creepy :D)?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm the one on the far left :)
Delete