Wow this is just beautiful. <3 <3 Keep up the good work!
Thank you for reading Sophia! I appreciate it <3
Aww, I like it!
I ship your protagonist and her significant other so much, oooh! <3 Keep it up!xoxo Morning
WHAAAAAAAAaTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt. oh my goodness, Lauren, this is so great. PLZ TELL ME THEY END UP TOGETHER. hahaha. <3333 you're such a good writer :')
Oh my goodness, THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL
This is great!! Love this! <3
Love this! Beautiful
What a great extract! Amazing! Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige
Awwwh, so cute! I have a special place in my heart for soft, fluffy romance novels. <3
Eeep, I ship it! This sounds like such a great story <3
please, leave a comment. I love them ♥
Wow this is just beautiful. <3 <3 Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading Sophia! I appreciate it <3
DeleteAww, I like it!
ReplyDeleteI ship your protagonist and her significant other so much, oooh! <3 Keep it up!
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
WHAAAAAAAAaTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt. oh my goodness, Lauren, this is so great. PLZ TELL ME THEY END UP TOGETHER. hahaha. <3333 you're such a good writer :')
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL
ReplyDeleteThis is great!! Love this! <3
ReplyDeleteLove this! Beautiful
ReplyDeleteWhat a great extract! Amazing!
ReplyDeletePaige xo // The Joys of Being Paige
Awwwh, so cute! I have a special place in my heart for soft, fluffy romance novels. <3
ReplyDeleteEeep, I ship it! This sounds like such a great story <3
ReplyDelete