Bonjour, lovelies!
This is Jordan Sky from Hidden. Today I'm going to be giving you a tutorial on how to make a felted deer. {I apologize for the dusty table and terrible quality pictures; I haven't done a tutorial since I was twelve, and am, admittedly, a little rusty}
||
First off, what you need to do is draw out a pattern/ print one out on line.
{If you want you could print out this picture and use the one I made if you'd like to make one similar to mine.}
{If you want you could print out this picture and use the one I made if you'd like to make one similar to mine.}
Second, you need to pin your outline to a piece of felt/fabric and cut out two.
Before stitching them together, you're going to want to stitch on the eyes, nose, and other details you'd like to add.
{I decided to do mine like this.}
After you've got all your details in order, you're going to want to stitch the sides together.
NOTE: Make sure to leave an open section to stuff your deer. {I used cotton balls and grabbed some pine scented perfume to coat the cotton with so that my lil' animal would smell super good}
Lastly- after stitching her up- you can tie a ribbon to her so that she can hang from your car/door nob/ Christmas tree.
Well, I hope you enjoy :)
These are adorable!
ReplyDeletearushee // unadorned gifts
Wow, these are sooo cute! I love your blog!
ReplyDeletethecontentpandabear.blogspot.com
I love this to a point where I would love to make and plays with tons of them. O_O
ReplyDeletexx Nicole Rose