// Hello-Adele (4:55)
// Afire Love-Ed Sheeran (5:14)
// Note to Self-Ben Rector (3:03)
// Immeasurably More-Rend Collective (5:33)
// Wherever You Will Go-Charlene Soraia (3:17)
// Wherever You Will Go-Charlene Soraia (3:17)
// It is Well-Lauren Daigle (4:10)
// Our Song-Ron Pope (3:55)
// Our Song-Ron Pope (3:55)
// Lost Boy-Ruth B (4:35)
These are a few songs that have captured my heart in past few months.
What are some of your current favorite songs?

Cool list! Current favorite songs (or at least most listened to!) are "Waiting for My Time To Come" by Colony House, "To Win Christ" by Ben Zornes, and "The Dark Before the Dawn" by Andrew Peterson.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness new songs for me to check out :) thank you!
DeleteYOUR MUSIC TASTE IS SO IMPECCABLE!!!! Oh my goodness, I cannot stop listening to Hello. IT IS PERFECTION.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU. I'm afraid they're starting to overplay it though :/
DeleteYesssss flawless music taste. all the heart eyes. I love Lauren Daigle!!! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't she awesome?
Deleteall perfect playlists have ed sheeran ;) my fav of his is thinking out loud, but that has been my fav since...like forever hehe.
ReplyDeletei love this xx
Oh I love Ed sheeran's voice so much ❤️
DeleteLauren Daigle is great! Love her Trust In You song. Hello is also another great one! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your list!!
Sophia // A Lantern in Her Hand
OH yes I love that one as well. I really love how her songs point back to Christ!
DeleteAdele and Ed Sheeran are awesome :) Don't know the others though, I'll have to check them out :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely check out ben rector :) he's one of my favs
DeleteHI LAUREN. SOO I just nominated you for the liebster award on my last blog post if you wanna go check it out ^-^ I've loved getting to know you better through your blog and am constantly encouraged by your posts! soo I don't know if you do tags or whatever but if you do that'd be awesome :D
ReplyDeleteOooh, lovely playlist. I'll have to check some of these out. ♥ Who hasn't been captivated by Hello? It's so hauntingly beautiful. I've been recently wowed by the song Land of the Rising Sun by Ike Ndolo -- SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T EVEN. btw, sorry I've been such a tardy reader! I've missed this blog. :)
ReplyDeletelove,
abbiee
Looooooove this. <3
ReplyDeleteI love almost all of these songs!!!!!!! I'm currently crafting a playlist post, so stay tuned for my favs!
ReplyDelete