August 8, 2015

For every star

X
source 
You can't always choose. 
Sometimes love means giving all you have, even though you end up hurt in the end.
It wasn't his choice. 
He didn't give up. He fought all the way. 
When I think back to those star-filled nights, I can't catch my breath. 
I realize, not all things have the chance to be relived. 
Not being able to relive those moments, that's not what hurts. 
Living without him, that is what hurts the most. 

10 comments:

  1. I can relate to these lovely words in a way. I have lived something similar to what you have written and these words bring me many emotions.
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that love is giving all you have, no matter the consequences :)
    Beautiful post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These words are so true and beautiful!
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, your words never fail to amaze me, truly. <3

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CRY BECAUSE I KNOW. I know I know I know and she knows. I feel this deep in my bones and they ache and ache because we know. man man man. yes. (on a side note, i'm really glad that the person i'm talking about is not gone forever and i can still make memories. like can i get a what what. XD)

    splendid post, my dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. gOOD GRIEF
    my heart what even. man, ohhhh man. beautiful <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Lauren! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥