August 1, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things

Source 
~drinking starbucks, two straws, two people
~walking on the beach
~late nights on the pinterest
~slumber parties with big sisters 
~eating ice cream
~creating a journal for a special someone
~butterflies in my stomach, excited for upcoming plans
~dreams that God has made a reality
~God's mercy and grace
~God being with me to fight off temptations, when in myself I cannot 
~camping 
~stories with beautiful endings
~when two people love one another with the love of Christ 
~realizing someone is your best friend 


And these are just a few of my favorite things 

12 comments:

  1. Realising someone is your best friend is my favourite x

    -M
    Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late nights on Pinterest and camping ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so sweet!
    I love starbucks and camping too:)
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, yes. This post is truth,

    ReplyDelete
  5. *scream of love* man man man. I agree with this entire post. agh. yes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. <3 A lot of these things are my favorites, too, and most importantly, you included our Father in the posts. If I had o contrut a list, I think I would forget >.<

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eating ice cream and God's mercy and grace. Love it!

    ~ Sarah : )
    * The Joys Of Life *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lauren, I love this. I think we'd get along quite well :)

    xoxo
    ms

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore these posts, and yours is no exception! Butterflies in my stomach and striped straws, peaches and rainy days. <3

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥