Sometimes life can be stressful and each day can bring work, decisions and problems that can drain us. Sometimes it is really nice to look forward to something during the middle of the week or even look forward to when we get home from work or school.
So what are some ways to make life more enjoyable? I thought I would share some with you today.
1. Facetime a friend
Sometimes the day is easier to face when we wake up and realize that we get to facetime with either a friend we are really close with or even a friend who has moved far away at the end of the day. Either way, spending a little chat time with a friend can make the day so much brighter. Am I right? And you know what is even better than facetiming? Meeting up for coffee or dinner! Even having a dinner date with one of your best girlfriends during the week will make life a little sweeter.
2. Do something that makes you happy
Ocassionally there really are days where we just cannot fit things we enjoy into our routine. However, do not feel guilty about taking twenty or thirty minutes a day to do something you enjoy. Even if you can make it a priority to spend twenty minutes reading one day or maybe ten minutes listening to some of your favorite music while going on a walk, life will become more sweet when you know you have a little time to refresh doing something you enjoy.
3. Buy or create a gift for someone: for no reason
Who doesn't love receiving a gift? Flowers, some candy or even a handmade gift that you have put a whole lotta love and meaning into will make someone's day. Not only will it make your life a little sweeter, it will benefit someone else you care about as well. I've found that I have really looked forward to creating gifts for my friends and it is a wonderful feeling to show your appreciate for others in this way.
What can you plan to do tomorrow to make your day a little better?

Great post!
ReplyDeleteIt always feels refreshing to do something nice for someone else!
I agree! Thanks for reading :)
Deletebeautiful <3
ReplyDeletethank you <3
DeleteYes I love being able to look forward to something everyday! Kind of ironic, because reading your blog makes my school day so much better. I would say that going outside or getting exercise is another way to clear your head of stress. Love this post Lauren. :)
ReplyDeleteAw thanks girl <3
DeleteLove that last idea. Wonderful post as usual -- these tips are great! :)
ReplyDeleteSophia xx
A Lantern In Her Hand
The Inkpot Girl
Thank you for reading Sophia!
DeleteThose things always make me happy! Awesome tips!
ReplyDeleteNabila // Hot Town Cool Girl
They make me happy too :)
DeleteAs life has become extremely hectic the past 4 months, #2 is something that just hit me today. And then I read your post. :) Thank you for fully spelling it out and reminding me.
ReplyDeleteIt really is important, I think, to do something we enjoy everyday. ❤️❤️
Delete