I'm also not studying for finals right now and taking a break to write this, if that tells you anything.
I'm SO ready. SO SO ready. Now granted there will be some aspects of school that I will miss, but overall I am not hesitate about jumping into summer full throttle.
Now these are just a few of the things I want to do this summer so you don't get bored; there are so many activities to choose from!
Head out to a state park and do some canoeing/kayaking? Sounds pretty amazing to me. I haven't gotten the opportunity to do this in forever and even though it can be hard work sometimes, it can be relaxing at the same time.
DONE!
2. Go eat out super late
Not sure if this will happen before or after I get my license, but doesn't it just sound heavenly to go out with some friends to IHOP or something like that at 11pm? I think so.
3. Go to a Drive In
Since these are really only enjoyable when it is warm outside, I would love to experience one because I haven't been to one in awhile.
4. Get Tan
I just recently bought a new white romper, note, white. And so in order for it to not wash me out, I need to get tan. Not to mention, who doesn't want their skin to be non albino.
5. Send a Youtuber Mail
I'm hoping my cousin and I could do this since she is has her own channel and so is very immersed in that world...and I love youtube as well! Check out her/my sister's channel here!
What do you want to accomplish this summer?
I'm hoping my cousin and I could do this since she is has her own channel and so is very immersed in that world...and I love youtube as well! Check out her/my sister's channel here!
What do you want to accomplish this summer?

SUMMER! I can't wait. I have until June 3rd but it will be her before I know it. Kayaking is something I want to do too! Keep us updated on the fun things you do this summer!
ReplyDeleteI can not wait for summer break! I also get out Wednesday and I am pretty exited!
ReplyDeleteNabila // Hot Town Cool Girl
The amount of blog posts I'm reading right now that have been written due to procrastinating is hilarious xD
ReplyDeleteMy friends and I go out to eat super late a lot in the spring, and let me tell you- there's nothing more fun than delirious laughter at 2 a.m. at IHOP.
I can't wait for warmer weather! I'm done with school, but I'm just waiting for it to warm up outside so I can do some stuff!:)
ReplyDeleteI am all for Summer Bucket Lists! And yours is great! Canoeing is super fun and sending mail and basically having a great time! I have a lot of things that I want to do this summer, and not all of them will happen, but I start my job as an intern at my church's youth ministry tomorrow morning, and that will be SO COOL!!!
ReplyDeleteADORBS. plus ihop at midnight is magical. pretty soon i'm eating off his plate and trying not to snort orange juice out of my nose. <3
ReplyDeletei hope your summer is full of dreams come true. xx
I love this!! I hope you have a wonderful summer :)
ReplyDeleteHey Lauren,
ReplyDeleteYour ideas are great. I love to eat in summer late outside, there you can feel the breeze in night. I haven't written a list, so i know what i have to do. Nevertheless one Thing is that I would like to sleep outside in the hammock between two trees. Have fun with your list.
Love,Lea
Hey, Laur!!
ReplyDeleteI so love this bucket list! My two favorites are the drive in and going out to supper late. I would absolutely love to do both those things! I don't have an actual bucket list, but I may write one up soon!
Also, I've nominated you for a fun little pancakes vs waffles tag, if you wanna check it out!