February 5, 2016

dear them

you have no idea how much you mean to me.
The way you have accepted me for who I am, even though I am crazy.
You were the one who initiated this friendship, this belonging, this love. 
  The times when I just cannot contain the laughter that comes from our time together.
The connection we have even though we are in different places in life.
The way you love Jesus and are an encouragement to me to be living for Him.
thank you for accepting me as a friend, even though I'm not perfect.
Thank you for showing me Christ's love even though I don't deserve it.

thank you, 
for being purely you. 

13 comments:

  1. I relate to this <3
    so beautifully put

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I'm so glad you can relate, it's a beautiful thing, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. *dies of wonder* this is written on my heart. because my crew is just like that. ow ow ow. we understand each other so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love my squad so much too. it's just too much to put into words, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. amazing words, amazing message.

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mah friends are amazing :) thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Love this so much!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh save some perfection for the rest of us <3

    p.s- I just found your blog and i am IN LOVE. keep it up darling :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeeeeeee. this little piece fits snugly in my heart. i love it.

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥