February 12, 2016

Valentine Playlist



// I Was Made for Loving You-Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran (3:09)
// Thank God I Got Her-Jonny Diaz (3:15)
// Wildfire-Ben Rector (2:58) 
// Together-Steven Curtis Chapman (4:03)
// Ours-Taylor Swift (3:59)
// Love Song-Sara Bareilles (4:19)
// Not a Bad Thing-Justin Timberlake (4:27) 
// I Like You-Ben Rector (2:19)




What songs will you be listening to this Valentine's Day?  

7 comments:

  1. That sound of crying because I'm single. lol. Just kidding.

    I almost put "I Was Made for Loving You" on my favorite songs list for the Happiness tag- which you should totally do, by the way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS PLAYLIST OH MY GOSHHHHH.

    I will be listening to the gorgeous meow of my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, this is an amazing lovey dovey playlist xx

    the first one? i love it.

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE IT. A LOT. I adore tori kelly and taylor swift and justin timberlake so this list is breaking my heart. PUMPED UP for valentine already<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to look some of these up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ed Sheeran is amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THESE xx
    go look up the one by kodaline. such goodness. this guy i know just recommended it this week and i've been listening to it nonstop.

    ReplyDelete

please, leave a comment. I love them ♥