So I'm going to create a Q&A post to start out the new year, so that you guys can get to know about me more/what I think of different things. I'm in high school, and I hope that I can give some advice if wanted :)
You can ask me anything from what my favorite song is to what I think about dating in high school.
//Here's what you need to know!//
1. All questions need to be put below by 1pm (eastern time) on January 4th! You have three days to get your questions in, but the sooner you get them in, the more time I have to write up the answer to your question!
2. No questions that are location will be answered or about personal information (e.g. phone number)
3. You can ask any questions: about anything that you want to know my opinion on, or just simple questions about myself.
4. The answers to this Q&A will be posted by 6pm (eastern time) on Sunday evening!
Ask me any type of questions...and feel free to be as brief or detailed as you want. If you want to remain anonymous, feel free to comment anonymously!
I'm so excited to answer your questions!
Don't worry about a question being too long, I'm on winter break and I have plenty of time to answer your question!

This sounds fun!
ReplyDelete1.I'm going to take your suggestion and ask what are your views on dating/courting?
2. What are some of your book recommendations?
3. What is your ultimate favorite movie or tv series?
4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
5. Do you ever want to go to college? If so what would you study?
6. What is your favorite summer activity?
7. What is a funny/embarrassing memory do you have from your childhood?
This will be so fun, Lauren! Great idea!
Hmm....
ReplyDelete1. What, in your opinion, is the meaning of life?
2. Have you ever knocked the back of the wardrobe?
3. Do you like singing?
I'll try to make up some more; this is all I can think of at the moment. Have a lovely 2015!
xoxo Morning
Yay! I love these!
ReplyDelete1. Where are you looking at for college? (if that's too personal, you don't need to answer, LOL, I haven't given college much thought yet.)
2. What do you think of courtship? (don't post what's in the parenthesis, but I see a lot wrong with it. It isn't really that biblical, in my honest opinion)
3. Are you a dog or cat person?
4. How would you describe your style?
5. How do you cook your eggs?
These are late, but here are my questions:
ReplyDelete1. What inspires your writing and any other hobbies?
2. If you could see anyone in concert, who would it be?
3. What is the most important lesson you have learned in 2014?
4. What is your favorite book you read in 2014?
5. What inspires you to stay pure?
6. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
7. Favorite song at the moment?
8. Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
I hope you like these questions! I didn't mean to overwhelm you. You don't have to answer all of them:) Can't wait to see your post!
In Christ,
Sarah
What is your hair color, and what is your age? :) ♥
ReplyDelete